- The Creatine Monohydrate Powder is a Dietetic food for intensive muscular exertion, especially for athletes. Suitable for strength and speed training.
- The Creatine increases the physical performance during strength and speed training in the context of short-term intensive physical activity.To achieve this effect requires a daily intake of 3g of creatine. Suggested Use: Mix 1 serving 3,4g (3 tablespoons) in 200 ml of water, once daily.
- The Creatine monohydrate is a micronutrient, which is found in small quantities of some food, especially red meat.
- However, it is not possible to cover the increased creatine monohydrate requirement that an aerobic sportsman needs only through a normal diet.
- For athletes, creatine monohydrate can be shown to lead up to a 10-20% increase in strength in a few days. Increases the creatine level in the body and this supports the formation of creatine phosphate (energy storage of the muscle cells).
- Recommended use also for vegetarians who do not eat red meat and this can cover an under-supply.