- With a ratio of 20%, glutamine is the major component of amino acids in blood plasma.
- Glutamine appears in the highest concentration in muscle cells (about 35 mmol / l), where they are mainly synthesized.
- The Glycin, is responsible, among other things, of water storage in cell and causes an increase of its volume during physical stress, which is to be regarded as anabolic, proliferation-supporting signal.
- It promotes the formation of proteins and glycogen.
- Flavor: slightly acidic flavored powder
- Solubility: L-glutamine is best dissolved in warm liquids
- Appearance: white powder
- Ingredients: L-glutamine
- Recommended daily use: 3 × 5 grams per day (measuring spoon = 5 g)
|Shipping weight:||1,10 Kg|
|Product weight:||1,00 Kg|