Food supplements - Arginine HcL:
- Arginine HCL is a composed of 85% Arginine, while the rest is arginine associated with hydrochloride, for a better dissolution in liquids.
- Arginine is one of the most well-known foof supplements in the area of endurance sports and weightlifting.
- L-arginine is a free amino acid and belongs to the group of essential amino acids.
- So correctly L-arginine is a semi-essential amino acid.
- L-arginine is most used in sports, because of certain occasions, such as high levels of training, the body can not generate enough L-arginine and needs to receive it from food.
- In addition, L-arginine is a source of high energetic phosphate-nitrogen compounds in organisms and is involved in numerous biological functions.
- Ingredients: L-arginine hydrochloride.
- Recommended daily use: 2 × 2 g daily (shallow measuring spoon = 2 g)
CONTAINS A MEASURING SPOON INSIDE THE BAG
|Shipping weight:||5,10 Kg|
|Product weight:||5,00 Kg|